The Camerons Group is committed to reducing there impact on the environment through sustainable practices.
The Camerons Group
Environmental Management Statement
The Camerons Group is totally committed, at all levels throughout our organisation, to achieving excellence in all areas of our business operations with the main objective being providing high quality products and services to our customers with minimal impact on the area that surrounds our workplace and the wider environment.
We will achieve our environmental management objectives through a total commitment to reducing our impact on the environment, the training of our staff and the achievement of FSC Accreditation / Chain of Custody Certification.
We have a commitment to understanding how our business activities impact on the environment with a particular focus on our manufacturing facilities and are committed to ensuring we implement, review and continually improve systems and procedures that provide the basis for work practices. We will endeavour to identify any activities that have a direct impact on the environment as well as those with the potential to be harmful, and have procedures in place to minimise this impact. We will educate our workforce and seek involvement from staff, suppliers and customers in developing, maintaining and improving our environment management systems.
Our company declare not to be directly or indirectly involved in the following activities:
• Illegal logging or the trade in illegal wood or forest products.
• Violation of traditional and human rights in forestry operations.
• Destruction of high conservation values in forestry operations.
• Significant conversion of forests to plantations or non-forest use.
• Introduction of genetically modified organisms in forestry operations.
• Violation of any of the ILO Core Conventions, as defined in the ILO Declaration on Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work, 1998.
click on the image to download a copy of our policy